This is a general supply list. Your child’s teacher might ask for additional supplies in September.
● 5 folders with pockets on the bottom- 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange
(Plastic is preferred for folders. Paper folders tend to rip easily.)
● 1 box of 24 crayons (Crayola) DO NOT take out of the box.
● 1 pack of SHARPENED pencils. Place in a pencil case. (NO PLASTIC PENCIL
● 1 Elmer’s FAT glue stick (please no small glue sticks)
● 1 school bag (large enough to hold a folder inside)
● 1 kid’s safety scissor
For the classroom environment:
● 1 roll of paper towels (Bounty)
● 1 box of baby wipes (Huggies)
● 1 big box of tissues for nose (Kleenex)
● 1 box of Ziploc bags (girls- quart size) (boys –gallon size) (Ziploc Brand)
We will need to replenish classroom supplies throughout the year.
To keep at home for homework:
● Sharpened pencils
● A sharpener
● Safety scissors
EVERY item must be clearly labeled with your child’s first name, last name and class.
The Kindergarten Teachers